8th Clinical Research Conference
All the latest developments in the sector of clinical trials will be discussed during the 8th Clinical Research Conference, which will take place on 5 December 2019 at the Athenaeum InterContinental. This year’s event is organized by Ethos Events in collaboration with Pharma & Health Business magazine and virus.com.gr portal, under the auspices of the Hellenic Association of Pharmaceutical Companies (SFEE), the Hellenic Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine (EL.E.F.I.) and the Hellenic Association of CROs (HACRO).
The Conference will be attended by officials from the Ministry of Health and the Hellenic Pharmaceuticals Organization, patients’ associations representatives, administrators of hospitals and regional healthcare services, renowned scientists in charge of clinical trials conducted in Greece, executives working for pharmaceutical companies that finance clinical trials, representatives of the Hellenic Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine (EL.E.F.I.), CROs’ executives and journalists.
- Clawback reliefs linked with investments in research and development
- How can we tackle bureaucracy in hospitals and regional healthcare services?
- Incentives for companies, researchers and CROs
- Connection between clinical trials and Health Technology Assessment
- How can we restructure hospitals in order to attract investors interested in clinical trials?
- Is it necessary to impose restrictions on the conduction of non-interventional studies?
- Optimum utilization of new technologies and Big Data in the designing and implementation of clinical trials.
- Officials from the Ministry of Health and the Hellenic Pharmaceuticals Organization
- Patients’ associations representatives
- Administrators of hospitals and regional healthcare services
- Renowned scientists in charge of clinical trials conducted in Greece
- Executives working for pharmaceutical companies that finance clinical trials
- Representatives of the Hellenic Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine (EL.E.F.I.)
- CROs’ executives
Vice President of the Board of Directors, Pan-Hellenic Union of Pharmaceutical Industries & Vice President, DEMO S.A.
Professor of Therapeutics-Internal Medicine-Oncology National & Kapodistrian University of Athens & Head of 2nd Propaedeutic Dept of Medicine, Medical School UoA, ATTIKON University Hospital
Managing Director, Janssen Greece, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson